How to Reset Parental Control Password Kindle
Everything is available on the internet these days- from moral to sensitive data. So, one cannot provide children with access to everything. With parental control, one can manage the access and filter the type of content. But, what if you forgot parental control password on amazon fire tablet? Well, no worries at all! You can reset parental control password kindle. As the latest versions of Kindle are being used these days, therefore, the steps for forgetting parental control password kindle fire 7 are discussed in this article. So, let’s get started!
Steps to Reset Parental Control Password Kindle
No one can take a chance or risk with their children. As children are very sensitive, and they catch everything very easily whether it is a good or bad thing. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the parents to set the parental control. Even if they have forgotten the password, then they just need to follow the steps to reset parental control password kindle given below:
- Step 1: Swipe down the screen of the Amazon Kindle Fire.
- Step 2: Now, from the settings, select the option of the Parental control.
- Step 3: Enter the password even if it is wrong for 5 times continuously so that pop up could appear.
- Step 4: Then, the pop- up will appear for the login to the Amazon account.
- Step 5: Now, enter the credentials for the Amazon account, and login into it.
- Step 6: Click on the Continue button.
- Step 7: Then, enter the new password for the parental control, and tap on the Finish button.
In this way, you will be able to reset parental control password kindle, if you have forgot parental control password on amazon fire tablet. In case, you are new to all this, and have not set the parental controls earlier, then you need to move to the next section in order to know how to do this.
Setup the Parental Control on Amazon Kindle
To set the parental control on Amazon Kindle Fire to manage the access to the data for children you need to go with the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Swipe down the notification panel or top of the screen.
- Step 2: Select the option of the Parental Controls.
- Step 3: Toggle the button to ON for the parental controls.
- Step 4: This will ask you to set the password for the parental control.
- Step 5: Set the new password and then hit the Finish button.
In this way, you will set the parental control on the Amazon Kindle device, and filter the type of content to which your children can have the access. In case, you don’t know how to monitor the data which your children are accessing, then the next section will explain it to you in detail.
Monitoring the Access to Data
When you have set the parental control, then it is not just enough. You should monitor the data which your children are accessing, and then control it, to which content they can have the access. To do so, follow the instructions given below:
- Step 1: Swipe down the screen of the Amazon Kindle.
- Step 2: Then go to the option of the Parental Control.
- Step 3: Then, the prompt will open asking you to enter the password.
- Step 4: Enter the required password, and tap on the OK button.
- Step 5: Then, allow or block the sites by controlling the access.
- Step 6: To know what your children are doing, toggle on the button for the Monitoring this profile.
- Step 7: This will show you the information you required.
Parental Control is Must!
Parental Control is a must these days as the internet is full of sensitive data these days. No one wants their children to have access to the bad things. So, the above mentioned are the features to have the parental control on the Amazon Kindle Fire. Even, upon setting if you have forgot parental control password on amazon fire tablet, then you can reset parental control password kindle. With this, you will again have the access to your children’s profile, and manage the information which you want them to access. In the end, wish you happy parenting!