Troubleshoot Kindle App Crashing!
Is your Kindle App keeps crashing? Well, this used to happen when there is no free space in RAM, and temporary files keep on adding. How to resolve it? There are steps to troubleshoot Kindle App crashing issues? There are very few steps that would help you out, and your Kindle app won’t crash more. The only thing you need to take care of is that you should follow the steps properly for the Kindle App crashing. Therefore, let’s get to know about the steps now.
Resolve Kindle App Crashing!
When your app crashes, you come back to the home screen again and again. Even if you try to open something, then also, it does not open, and you are on the home page again. Therefore to resolve this problem of Kindle App Crashing, try to follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: As the first step, clear all the browsing history, and cache memory for the application.
- Step 2: Then restart your Kindle app and try to open something from the app.
- Step 3: If still, you face the same problem, then move to the next step.
- Step 4: Now, again clear the browsing history and cache memory for the device.
- Step 5: Turn it off and restart the device again in order to check the application run.
- Step 6: If still the problem is there, then uninstall the application.
- Step 7: Restart the device, and install the application again.
Therefore, by following these steps, the problem of the Kindle app crashing should be resolved. Now, you can run your application and can use it according to your need. Whether you want to read or watch something, you can do that easily. But if still, your Kindle app keeps crashing, then you need to follow the steps given below on your laptop or computer.
Still there is a Problem!
You need to follow the steps given below in order to resolve your problem with Kindle App Crashing! These steps you should follow when the above steps won’t work for you. So, follow the instructions mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Amazon.
- Step 2: Open your Amazon account and deregister your device.
- Step 3: Now, again uninstall the Amazon Kindle Fire app from your smartphone.
- Step 4: Go to the Developer settings on your phone and turn it off.
- Step 5: Restart your smartphone.
- Step 6: Check the developer settings again and it should be in Off state now as well.
- Step 7: Now, go to the Google Play Store again.
- Step 8: Then, search for the Kindle app again, and install it.
- Step 9: After that, again register your device again from the phone.
- Step 10: Now, run the Kindle application on your phone.
With this, the troubleshooting steps are complete for your Kindle App. so, you need to check whether this issue is resolved, or still creating a problem for you. Though, there are very few chances for that. After these steps, the Kindle App used to respond correctly and desired things can be done on the Kindle App.
After following all these steps properly, your Kindle app will work so smoothly as all the unnecessary data get deleted, and only relevant files are working for your app. Therefore, if you want to read an ebook now, then you can do that. You want to enjoy any show, then you can watch that as well. It means, after following these troubleshooting steps for the Kindle App crashing, your app will start working swiftly. So, without a second thought, follow the steps mentioned above if your Kindle App keeps crashing!