Dealing with Kindle Fire Email Problems
Amazon Kindle Fire is an amazing device just like its name. But, it doesn’t mean it never gets stuck in a problem. There are several problems that may disrupt the smooth working of your Kindle Fire. One of them is Kindle Fire Email Problems. So, first, you need to know what happens in the Kindle Fire Email Problems. Then the solution will be provided to resolve this issue in the Kindle fire troubleshooting steps. Therefore, let’s get into the detail of everything associated with the Kindle Fire email.
What is the Kindle Fire Email Problem?
Whenever there is a problem with the email in the Kindle Fire, then there are certain things that start happening. For example, the email won’t work at all, or it will work for some time. Sometimes, you are not able to send or retrieve any message via email. These problems may occur because of the freezing of the Kindle Fire, or due to the discharged battery. So, all these are issues when there is some problem with the email of the Kindle Fire.
Kindle Fire Troubleshooting Steps!
As you know about the problem now, therefore, there is a need to look for the solutions to the problem now. Below here, find the Kindle Fire Troubleshooting Steps that will help you in the resolution of the problem.
Step 1: Reboot the device
- Hold the power button for some time like 20 seconds.
- Then release it.
- After that, power on the Kindle Fire again to make it work smoothly.
Step 2: Charge and Reboot the Device
- First, turn off the router by holding the power button for around 20 seconds.
- Now, connect the Kindle Fire to the charger for around 1 hour.
- It is so because it could also happen because of battery discharge.
- After 1 hour, turn on the Kindle Fire again.
Step 3: Change the Charger Wire
Sometimes, the Kindle Fire may create a problem because of the faulty charger wire. Therefore,
- Try to change the charging wire or adapter to charge the Kindle Fire.
- Try to connect the charger to the other power source.
- Now, turn on the Kindle Fire again to check it’s working.
Step 4: Change the Password for Email
If someone has changed the password for the email, then also the Kindle fire email won’t work for you. It means you will not be able to send or receive the message. So, there is a need to change the password for your email.
- Tap on the Email app displayed on the home screen.
- Now, go to its Menu, and then Settings.
- Click on the Accounts section.
- Then, choose the account for which you want to change the password.
- Then go to the option Incoming Server to change the password.
- After that, go to the Outgoing Server to change the password.
- It is important to change the password in both sections.
- Now, click on the Done button to apply the changes to the password.
Therefore, once your password is changed, try to work with the email again. Most probably, it will sort out your Kindle Fire Email Problems.
Step 5: Use Third-Party Email App
If any of the above steps don’t work for your problem, then to resolve this problem you need to use the third party app for the email.
- You can use Microsoft Outlook as the alternative email.
- Or, you can use any other email suitable to you that is synced with Amazon email.
Make Kindle Fire Email Work!
By following all these above-mentioned steps you can resolve your Kindle Fire email problems. These Kindle Fire Troubleshooting steps have covered all the solutions applicable to your Amazon Fire device. Therefore, without thinking much, apply these solutions and make your Kindle Fire email work!